September 13, 2010 9:30 AM
Location: Zenger Room
Contact: Garrison Courtney, 703-296-5916 or email@example.com
FORMER DEA ADMINISTRATORS AGAINST
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 19
(Washington, DC)- On Monday morning, September 13, 2010 at 9:30 am, former Administrators from the Drug Enforcement Administrator accompanied by over a dozen law enforcement, prevention, treatment and community and faith-based organizations will hold a press conference relating to California Proposition 19.
This press conference is being held at the request of ALL former DEA Administrators, who are seeking action from the Department of Justice on this matter. Other organizations in attendance will address the issue of proposed legalization of marijuana (Proposition 19) in California from their own perspectives.
Where: Zenger Room at the National Press Club, 529 14th Street NW, Washington DC 20045
• Former Administrators of Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
• International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
• National Sheriffs Association (NSA)
• National Organization of Black Lawn Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
• National Narcotics Officers’ Associations’ Coalition (NNOAC)
• American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
• Drug Free America Foundation (DFAF)
• National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD)
• National Black Church Initiative (NBCI)
• Family Research Council (FRC)
• World Congress of Families
• Drug Watch International
Interviews are available. Please contact Garrison Courtney at 703-296-5619 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
For More Information On This Event,