This event is open only to members of The National Press Club and credentialed press.
The panel will focus on answering the question: What next -- for families, for business, for participants in the health care system -- now that the Supreme Court has ruled. The panel includes Washington policy experts as well as practitioners from outside the beltway.
- Atul Grover, chief public policy officer, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Colin Roskey, a partner at Alston & Bird
- Dan Maynard, president of Connecture
- Paul Keckley, Ph.D., executive director of the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions
- Jenny Englerth, Executive Director and CEO of Family First Health, a community-based health care organization in Central Pennsylvania
- Michael M. Dudley, president and CEO of Optima Health Plan and a senior vice president of Sentara Healthcare