June 28, 2012 | By Joel Whitaker | firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Press Club will host a Newsmaker news conference Friday on the impact of Thursday's Supreme Court's ruling on the Affordable Care Act. The session will begin at 1 p.m. in the Zenger Room and will be webcast.
The news conference, expected to run 90 minutes to two hours, will focus on answering the question: What next -- for families, business and participants in the health care system -- now that the Supreme Court has ruled.
The panel will include Washington policy experts as well as practitioners from outside the Beltway. Confirmed participants are:
- Atul Grover, chief public policy officer, American Association of Medical Colleges.
- Colin Roskey, a partner at Alston & Bird law firm who specializes in health-care issues.
- Dan Maynard, president of Connecture Inc., a health insurance software provider.
- Paul Keckley, executive director of the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions.
- Jenny Englerth, executive director and CEO of Family First Health, a community-based health care organization in Central Pennsylvania.
- Michael M. Dudley, president and CEO of Optima Health Plan, a health plan provider network of more than 22,000 physicians and 80 hospital that serves 435,000 members in Virginia.